Building Permit Applications

Below is a list of Building Permit Applications.  Please contact Tara Czachor with any questions.

Checks for permit fees can be made out to:
Town of Lawrence

Feel free to mail them to:

Town of Lawrence
2400 Shady Ct.
De Pere, WI 54115

or use our drop box to the left of our main doors and
drop off the check there! Thank you!



  • Construction of any building (house, garage, shed, or any structure)
  • Additions to any house or structure
  • Fences 
  • Decks or Porches
  • Remodeling (including finishing any basement area)
  • Heating or air conditioning (new or replacement)
  • Electric work
  • Plumbing
  • Any moving or demolition of buildings

*Please Note:  Residential sites with more than 1 acre of planned disturbance requires an erosion control permit from the Department of Natural Resources.

Please Note:  If you have questions on whether or not your project requires a Building Permit, please contact Tara Czachor at or 920-347-3713

Contact Us

Tara Czachor, Zoning and Permit Administrative Assistant
Town Hall (more)
2400 Shady Ct
De Pere, WI 54115

  • Assistant: (920) 347-3713
  • Staff Directory

Topics of Interest

More Information